Create at home and share with #MAMCyberStudio!
- Paper plate
- Pom poms
- Assorted recycled and found materials, like a toilet paper roll, bottle caps, a sponge, etc.
- Any extra materials you want to incorporate into your coral reef, like glitter, pipe cleaners, etc.
Follow these steps:
- Draw a fish in the middle or top of your plate. It can be a fish you'v seen before or one from your imagination.
- Color in your fish and the background.
- Organize your found objects to lay out the layers of your coral reef. Cut, place, and overlap objects to form your composition.
- Glue down the bottom layer of your ocean floor.
- Glue down the top layer of your ocean floor.
- Add any extra details, like glitter and stickers, to finish your masterpiece.